BEK can produce both preliminary and detailed drainage designs across projects of all sizes in order to assist with the management of surface water onsite.
As part of our works we can assess existing drainage infrastructure on a site, calculate existing storm water run-off from greenfield and previously developed sites, design and utilise sustainable drainage techniques, assess storm water storage requirements and design flood compensation works.
Our drainage services include:
- Detailed drainage design
- Modelling of existing and proposed drainage systems
- Section 104 (adaptable systems)
- Section 185 (sewer diversions)
- Percolation testing (BRE Digest 365)
- Attenuation sizing
- Soakaway sizing
- Flood defence consent
- Foul drainage assessment/design